The 2023 conference “Universities, Entrepreneurship and Enterprise Development in Africa” will be heldvirtually from 8 to 9 November 2023. We are happy to announce that the call for contributions/abstracts is now open.
Please use the following link to open the call and the abstract submission template:
The abstract submission deadline is 14 July 2023.
The conference subthemes are:
- AfCFTA, Business Opportunities and Entrepreneurship in Common African Market
- Women and Youth Entrepreneurship and Trade in Africa
- International Entrepreneurship and Cross Border Value Creation
- Entrepreneurial University and Uni-Industry Collaboration in Africa
- Digital & Technological Entrepreneurship and Employability
- Achieving the SDGs through Sustainable Business
- Circular Economy and Digital Transformation in Africa
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Technical/Vocational Training and Employability in Africa
- Challenges of Implementing AfCFTA
For more information on the conference, please check the conference website or the conference page on Hochschule Bonn-Rhein-Sieg, University of Applied Sciences website regularly: https://www.ueedafrica.com/conference/
We are looking forward to receiving your abstracts!